Friday 23 January 2015

POSB National Schools Savings Campaign 2015

In conjunction with SG50, POSB is proud to introduce The National School Savings Campaign 2015 for our next generation. I'm sure many of us have fond memories of opening our first bank account with POSB in Primary School and the Smiley Squirrel.


According to The Business Times and Singapore Business Review, 6 out of 10 Singapore kids do not save. By making savings fun, POSB hopes to instil the savings habit in our young and make them learn the value of savings.

Your child can have fun saving with the Smiley Savings Card and even earn a $1 bonus (10% savings bonus) with every completed stamp card with 20 Smiley stamps affixed (valued at $10).

Support the campaign and sign up now!

Please refer to the website for more details.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete