Thursday 15 January 2015

HSBC 10-month SGD Time Deposit Promotion

Enjoy up to 1.30% p.a. on a 10-month SGD Fixed Deposit and even shopping vouchers or one night-stay at Equaries Hotel, Resorts World Sentosa when you place funds with HSBC this festive season. The minimum and maximum placement amounts are S$30,000 and S$1,500,000 respectively.


Time Deposit Option
New and Existing
New and Existing
(SGD)
HSBC Premier Customers
HSBC Advance Customers
10-month
1.30% p.a.
1.25% p.a.


Minimum placement amount in fresh funds
Gift+
S$1,000,000
One night deluxe room stay package at Equarius Hotel, Resorts World™ Sentosa + S$100 ESPA at Resorts World™ Sentosa credits + S$50 dining credits (worth S$1,040)
S$500,000
S$300 Robinsons shopping vouchers
S$200,000
S$100 Robinsons shopping vouchers


Roadshow Exclusive
Receive two cans of Skylight New Zealand Superior Abalone (worth S$79.60) when you sign up at their branch roadshows this weekend! Details here.
Minimum placement in fresh funds
Bonus Roadshow Gifts#
S$30,000 One can of Skylight New Zealand Superior Abalone
(worth S$39.80)
S$500,000 Two cans of Skylight New Zealand Superior Abalone
(worth S$79.60)

This promotion is valid till 31 January 2015. Please refer to the website for more details.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete